Thursday, June 27, 2013

He is still the same guy as before.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

***
I was putting on new bedsheets, when I remembered that I might need two better pillows than what I used to have. Hence, I went into my parents' room to check whether they had extra pillows or not. Only Ayah was in there ; reading, so I asked the pillows from him.

"Ayah, ada bantal lebih tak?"

He stared at me few seconds, before pointing his finger to a 'small hill' at the corner of the room. Ohh, bantal baru. Yeay!

I quickly went to that particular corner and picked one of the pillows which were still in seal, happily. I thanked him for giving me the new one, not to ask me to find the ones which were already in use :D

"Dah ada sarung?"

A simple question. But contains thousands of meanings :') Such question, brought me back to my childhood.

***
Zaman dedolu, as in zaman kekecik dahulu kala, I had no enough guts to sleep alone at night. Therefore, I frequently sneaked into either my parents' room or my sister's room. If both rooms were locked from inside, I would pretend that I was having stomachache, that required my family to attend me, so I would not have to sleep alone. Korang pun mesti pernah buat macam ni masa kekecik dulu. Zaman belum mumaiyyiz. Pernah kan pernah kan? Jangan nak membongak kata tak. I used to be a child as well :D

Get back to the story, dedulu, zaman tak berani tidur sorang tu, Ayah selalu galakkan saya supaya beranikan diri tidur sensorang, because fear will bring me nowhere. Plus, there's nothing to afraid of and each of us got our own rooms. So we supposed to utilize our rooms to the most. Masa tu, ayah belum pencen lagi, and he was one of the examiners for Economy for STPM. Jadi, ada-lah masanya, which were few weeks to a month, ayah will stay up late at night to mark the papers.

As one of his ways to encourage me to sleep in my room, instead of sneaking to others' rooms in the middle of night, he moved his table that he used for his work, from downstairs to upstairs. In specific, from his room, he moved the table into my room, and promised me that he would stay with me until I fall asleep. And yes, that was what he did.

At 11 something, when I was ready to go to my bed, he will come to his table which was fulled with papers here and there, as well as pens, along with a mug of coffee to help him to stay awake. He waited for me to fell asleep while marking the papers, and around 2-3 hours later,  after ensuring that I was sleeping soundly, then he will leave me.

ALLAHU RABBI :')

And now, tonight, he is still the same guy who was being concern too much on how I will sleep :')

***

How time flies. Now, though that I am no more in need of any person to wait for me to fall asleep, but still he cares so much about my condition. He concerns really well about my needs.

And now I finally understand why Raihana is being so eager to find a husband like her father. Well, it is not about how he looks, but it is more about how he acts.

An excellent father treats his daughter as a princess, though she is not, royally. And that's why the daughter thinks that her daddy is a king, though he is not, royally. The king of her heart, at least!

And, I also want one. The one that acts like my father acts to me. The one that treats me like my father does. The one that he pleasures and wants to make as treasure. The one that he cannot bear to lose me any forever. The one like my Ayah. Anybody? *amboiii kemain demand tingggiii :D *

Terima kasih, ayah, kerana masih sudi ambil berat. Despite of me that act in such annoying ways most of the time, despite of me that burden you most of the time, and there were some times when I did not even realize that I hurt you, despite of me that thinks too much about myself without taking account of others, I am very thankful to know that you are still here, to please me ; your daughter that you treasure as a princess. Hence, undoubtedly Ayah, you will be the king of my heart forever, insha ALLAH :')

Saranghae, ayah.



Ayah. May ALLAH provide you a very comfortable, and much more beautiful chamber than this, for you, specially for you, there in Jannah, for being such a good father to me. Insha ALLAH.

Ya ALLAH.
Panjangkanlah umur ibu bapa saya.
Sihatkanlah tubuh badan mereka.
Lembayungkan rahmatMu kepada mereka sentiasa,
Aaamiin.

Wallahu'alam, wassalam.

p/s : Kak Mujahadah, have u seen this? Kenal tak cadar tu? Heeee :D

p/p/s : I truly, sincerely, honestly am very sorry if this post makes someone cries. I really sorry. It's not that I am showing off my daddy, but somehow, do understand me as well. I might read this post again after years, and perhaps that time I will be the one who burst into tears. You ; that someone, you know what I mean. Just pray the best for our parents, yaa :') Love you. *hugs and kisses*

1 love letta(s):

saifudin abu izzudin said...

nice day :)
Bermimpilah tentang apa yang ingin kamu impikan,
pergilah ke tempat-tempat kamu inginkan,
Jadilah seperti yang kamu inginkan,
karena kamu hanya memiliki satu kehidupan
dan satu kesempatan untuk melakukan hal-hal
yang ingin kamu lakukan

http://www.nolimitadventure.com/

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template