Thursday, January 3, 2013

Rest in peace.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I read Im's tweet this morning. She said that, Kanang Anak Langkau, whose the character has been displayed in a textbook of Form Three students, has passed away. For further reading, visit here .

Personally, quite a shocking news for you. I read the book. I learnt him from that book. I had to memorize his life story. Rest in peace, Datuk Kanang.

Im then tweeted more, that this thingy about the late Kanang reminded her of her Malay Language teacher, Cikgu Murnee. This led me to recall of mine as well. The late Cikgu Meriam.

Yes.

My teacher, who taught me about the late Kanang, had firstly gone, earlier than Kanang. I posted about her, last year. You may read it here .

ALLAH.

Al-fatihah untuk gemulah Cikgu Meriam.
Rest in peace for the late Kanang Anak Langkau.

May ALLAH bless, wassalam.

0 love letta(s):

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template