Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Madam-to-be, congratulations! :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

She did ask for my address few days ago. And I gave her, altogether with congratulations wish. But I did not expect that 'it' will arrive me so soon.

And yesterday it arrived.


I still remember her stories past years ago. And she lastly wraps up her single life for this Air Asia guy. That's why I ask for a pilot from her husband-to-be.

When my mom asked me, who sent the card, I took a few seconds to answer ; my teacher. Because somehow she is not teaching me formally and directly. She is not my teacher at any of the schools that I had been attended. But she is my teacher, for teaching me something that my teachers in my classroom will never teach me. Her strength, her patient, her hardwork... inspire me!

Madam-to-be, congratulations! May ALLAH bless this wedding. Semoga kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat, aamiin :)

By the way, so sorryyy. Pahang is toooooooooo far for me to reach alone, so perhaps I cannot attend your wedding. Why not, teacher buat majlis di Kelantan? For me? Hiks :D

Wallahu'alam, wassalam.

2 love letta(s):

Taqiah Aziz said...

yamm..sape doh ni? kak mcm pernoh dgr nama tp lupa lorh ;)

Maryam Kamal said...

erk. kakak kenal ko? x kut yam sero.. kenalan di FB gituuu. hiks

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template