Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Believe.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.



Got this quote from a story. Meaningful. Full of meanings. There are some fake things that we know, but still we believe in them, just because, we want to believe. And there are some real things that we know, but we choose to disbelieve, because we want to not believe.

Tell me, things that I want to believe. Because usually, such things to believe are things to be listened. Things I don't know won't hurt me, but if you really tell me, seems like you are not hurting me, but intentionally killing me. Eventually.

Keep believing.

***
Details about picture :

Original scene of sky of noon of November 6th 2012, at my home's yard. Captured by 5.0 mega pixel of Samsung Galaxy Wonder. Edited at first stage by Instagram, then added words by PicMonkey. And of course, the original talent comes from me :) And not to be doubt, the owner of all these ; ALLAH The Almighty.

***

Wallahu'alam, wassalam.

0 love letta(s):

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template