Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bedtime Thought.

Bismillah.

Last night, before I went to sleep, I was thinking something, before my soul gradually leaves my body for temporarily.

I was thinking, how if, during my alone moments, the Angel of Death come to take my life back to Him. At the moment when even if there's many people around me, but nobody can see that, unless me. Because the aim will be me.

What will I do? How I will act? The most important thing is, am I ready to confront that moment? The moment where I am going back to Him? With all my deeds, can I live happily 'there' ?

And I slept with that kind of thought. Scarily.

Why?

Because I know. I am not ready to die, and that's why I am in huge fear.

May ALLAH bless me and forgive my sins for all my wrongdoings all this while. May ALLAH do not bring me back to Him, unless before He forgives me. May ALLAH put me in His paradise, with His endless bless to me.

May ALLAH bless us and forgive us for all our wrongdoings all this while. May ALLAH do not bring us back to Him, unless before He forgives us. May ALLAH put me in His paradise, with His endless bless to us.

Aamiin aamiin aamiin :')

Just one thing to share.

We cried when we first arrived the world. And do we still want to cry when we want to leave the world? Won't we leave happily? (",)

Wallahu'alam, wassalam.

0 love letta(s):

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template