Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to Routine :'(

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Alhamdulillah, safely arrived at CFS IIUM PJ on 2.30 am, 5th September 2011. What a nice journey on a nice bus :) Tengs to Naza Travel and Tours for providing us nice buses! *ikhlas seyhhh! :)

Yesterday, 4th September 2011 can be considered as a lucky day for me :) I insisted to go to KB Mall before departing to KL. Hence, my sister took me there. For about 45 minutes being there, I met someone ^^ Excitedly I'm telling you, especially YOU ~ Aliah Amran as the biggest fan of him, I met Brother Aiman Azlan :))))

 (sumber gambar : Abang Google :D )

Yeah, he is a Kelantanese. Specifically a Kubang Kerian-ian :D Thus, it made sense if I met him at somewhere in Kelantan, right? I just too excited to see the man who I usually see in vlog, but just now he was standing right in front of my eyes.

Phew. Nasib baik boleh kawal diri untuk tidak melakukan aksi luar kawalan seperti melompat, terlolong, terjerit, termelalak dan sebagainya. Alhamdulillah, masih ada secebis iman di dada :D 

Quickly I called Aliah when I thought that I need someone to share my exciteness. And Aliah, thanks for listening with envy. Hopefully not with tears :D Aliah asked me, why didn't I approach him, asking for his autograph? I then told her that it was impossible for me to do that. Even if I did not wear tudung labuh, still I will feel 'shy shy cat' to go near him. He was with his family and let's just do not disturb them :)))

I just went through this brother's FB. He is in his flight back to Toronto, Canada to continue his study. His break has ended, I guess. Er, wait. Can you see our similarity there? We visited KB Mall as our last place before leaving Kelantan! OMG. *oke, gedik. sorry for that :D

Ok, enough bout that.  After being so excited and lil bit gedik at KB Mall, qucikly we headed to Masjid Muhammadi. I took my bus to KL there with other CFS-ians. The bus arrived only at 4pm, and just moved on 5pm.

While waiting for the bus to appear, I had some chat with Marinah, my classmate. She then asked me several questions relating with our study. Luckily she did mention about this, as she reminded me of LQM test which will be done on tomorrow (in specific : in another 4 hours), ILH and LS workbooks that should be finished and submitted this week, English reading test and lastly, I  should finish my memorization of Study Circle by Monday as Study Circle test will take place on this September 10. Thanks Kak Nah for reminding me about all these things, or else I will not remember. Even I already forgot my daily class timetable!! :'(

And here I am, back to routine. I need to pack off my stuffs from my luggage. But before that, I need to do some revision for tomorrow's LQM test.

Thanks for reading, dudes and dudettes. May ALLAH bless, and hope it is not too late for me to wish you Eid Mubarak :)

Wallahu'alam, wassalam.

p/s : Huge condolence to Abang Naim for his loss of his mother on 2nd Syawal 1432H. Al-fatihah.

2 love letta(s):

Teman Sejati said...

thank u 4 mentioning my name..kiki..actually i also admire him in the way he expresses his ideas.he's so cool right??

Maryam Kamal said...

ouhh. jasa anda sangat besar, hingga perlu disebut nama anda di dalam belog saya ^^

who? Brother AA? certainly yess. and even cooler when he was in front of my eyes. and i am the coolest! ;)

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template