Thursday, May 19, 2011

AGAIN dan AGAIN.

[ click for bigger. but I swear, I won't. I don't want to see that sentences again. It hurts. ]

And again, my tower of hopes, fell. Collapsed. Vanished. Destroyed.  I guessed it was not high as before, unfortunately, it was not as low as I thought. And not as low as it should be.

Last evening, I saw a rainbow nearby the sun. I was happy. It was so beautiful, and it made the day merrier.

But then I realised a thing. It was the rainbow of sun. Not mine. 

And still, the hurricanes and storms attack me, non-stop. Plus, they come to me while I am sitting comfortably, without any preparation to avoid them.

But no worries. Insya ALLAH, I will stand strong dan tough. Macamlah tak biasa, kan?

Teachers and sirs to be, congratulations. May ALLAH bless.

Wallahu'alam.

2 love letta(s):

qyqa mokhtar said...

its okey dear..

Allah knows best for you okey..
jgn berputus asa.
kuatkan smgt..

hey!!!
kaki maryam kamal masih kuat kan.. ^^

Maryam Kamal said...

hampir lenguh. rasa macam nak pinjam wheelchair Usop Wilcha je..

 

♥ Maryam Jamilah's ♥ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template